Prime Minister Address Prime Minister Address

Nice commentary

I think part of your problem is that the sound quality is frustrating enough that people give up on extracting meaning from the narration. I was trying to, and ultimately missed a few things. It was only after reading other reviews that I was able to put the pieces together and understand what you were going for. For example, the line about "monster tax" flew over my head in a garbled mess.

For a Flash movie whose message is so central to the viewer's enjoyment, you can't really afford poor sound quality.

If you fix the sound quality, the ratio of good reviews to asshat reviews should improve.

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

Disappointing

This one was really missing the "Haha, so true" factor that makes the others so funny. It only two jokes and neither of them were up to par with what I've come to expect from the Awesome series. I don't know how you managed to take the chainsaw thing too far in such a short piece, but I think you did.

Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

Well excuuuuse me, Princess

The only thing I found particularly funny was the relatively subtle reference to the Legend of Zelda cartoon. If it was that. If not, shame on you.

Hide Yah Kids! Hide Yah Kids!

The current score of this "game" is insulting

The bedroom intruder song is hilarious and this adds absolutely nothing to it. It's just literally representing the subject of the song in a few seconds. What's clever here? Nothing.

This is about a half step away from taking credit for the song itself. Fail.

notnath responds:

can't be taking credit, since i give full credit to the original people in the game ;)

Mad Karate Man Mad Karate Man

Innovative, but needs polish and an endgame

I think it would be better if enemies were a little more challenging the higher your altitude, as it would create an actual reason to stay lower.

There needs to be more of a reason to use the fireball. It's a waste of points, as it stands, you're better off focusing entirely on the kick.

There's more polish needed. The way that the obstacles scroll onto the screen and explode looks terrible, frankly. Even worse, bouncing off of objects is barely even part of the game, so it's there looking terrible for no reason.

ImmorTall ImmorTall

Amazing

This is the first time I have genuinely appreciated an art game and had no reservations. It got the emotional reaction you were aiming for, and it didn't feel contrived.

Well done.